House in Hocking
MOTIVATED OWNER NEEDS OUT!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
If position, presentation and price are important to you, the agent has clear instructions to sell.
An expression of form and function, this charming brick gem has just had all new carpets rolled out. Ultimate peace and privacy on a 609sqm sunny block, the large family home, with no pool, is sure to be a treasure once updated with your personal touch.
Ray White is proud to be the listing agent for 19 Rosedale Vista.
The perfect package of space, style and comfort, the generous bedrooms are well serviced by two renovated bathrooms and all complimented by multiple living areas. No complaints about anyone not finding their own space here. The renovated kitchen can cope with the busiest of families and outside is just brilliant, with a grand, undercover area allowing entertaining 365 days a year.
The location is one of pure convenience, including walking distance to Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre, Hocking Primary School, parks and public transport.
Call Dean 0412 792 699 for more information.
* 4 beds - all with new carpets
* Three minor beds are large and have either BIR or WIR
* Master bed has A/C + WIR & ensuite
* 2 bathrooms - both just fully renovated
* Double door entry
* Study - new carpets
* Formal lounge / media room - new carpets
* Open plan living/meals - 3kw Split system A/C
* Games room
* Renovated kitchen with new oven, cooktop, sink, stone tops & overhead cupboards
* Partially renovated laundry
* New main toilet
* 198sqm living ( approx )
* 609sqm lot
* Plenty of additional parking space
* Double remote lock up garage
* Mancave / Workshop shed
* Huge pitched patio entertaining area
* Low maintenance gardens with artificial lawn front & back
* Quite street location
* Walking distance to bus stops
* Walking distance to Wyatt Grove shopping Centre
* Walking distance to Hocking Primary School
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Games Room
- Workshop/Man Cave
608m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks