SOLD WITH DEAN!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Impressive from the outset this superbly crafted 4 bedroom + 1.5 bathroom home will leave a lasting impression on you that will be hard to fault.
Located on a generous 712sqm lot, with dual coded (R20/R40) zoning, this traditional family home has been impeccably cared for and flows with natural light. It offers impressive living area sizes, massive galley kitchen with walk in pantry, generous bedrooms with built in robes (3 of the 4 have robes)and a second shower in the over sized laundry. Combined with a stunning solar heated tropical pool and large 15x10 powered workshop this home is the complete package when it comes to buying in Padbury.
Other features include:
* 4 Generous bedrooms - 3 with built in robes
* Spacious family bathroom
* Huge laundry with shower - Ideal to create an additional full bathroom
* Big galley kitchen with loads of storage, walk in pantry and gas cooktop
* Traditionally large front lounge room
* Casual meals/living area off of kitchen
* Double linen cupboards
* Blow in insulation
* Superb solar heated pool - Chemigem system
* Pool water feature
* Tropical reticulated gardens
* Large patio entertaining area
* Room for multiple vehicles
* Separate storeroom
* Massive 15x10 powered workshop
* Generous 712sqm lot - Dual coded for potential development
* Clay bristile roof tiles
* Super strong plasterglass ceilings
This property is within short distances to Westfield Whitfords shopping centre, Craigie leisure centre, multiple transport options and the Hillarys Marina. Also, an abundance of schooling options from Bambara Primary, Duncraig and Belridge High schools and the private schools of Padbury Catholic, St Marks, Sacred Heart and St Stephens. With all this and so much more there is little wonder why Padbury is such a sought after suburb. Be sure not to miss this rare opportunity to pick up this truly amazing property, otherwise it could be another 20 years before it becomes available again.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Powered Workshop
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.