ANOTHER UNDER OFFER WITH DEAN!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
** HOME OPEN CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND**
Priced to sell today, this traditional family sized property with generous rooms and lush gardens will surely impress from the outset. Located on a big 600sqm lot, this fabulous Scott Park built home offers space and practicality for today's modern family without compromising on a high quality of living.
Internally this property boasts a large games room, generous open plan meals and living area and a more formal lounge and dining area. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and separate his and hers robes. All minor bedrooms have built in robes or robe recesses. The home is also complimented with ducted evaporative A/C, alarm system & a 1.6kw (approx) solar electricity system.
The outdoors area will please all the family. There is a huge a patio area for entertaining and lush gardens which are maintained off the properties own bore to give you that relaxed, peaceful feeling. There is plenty of room for the kids or pets to play and for those who need a workshop, well there is a big powered workshop with through access from the garage.
* Master Bedroom with his/hers walk in robes
* Ensuite bathroom
* Three minor bedrooms
* Generous main bathroom
* Large open plan living/meals area
* Formal lounge and dining
* Games room
* Spacious kitchen equipped with dishwasher, gas hot plates & electric oven
* Shopper entrance and walk in pantry to kitchen
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* 1.6kw (approx) solar electricity system
* Alarm security system
* Internal gas bayonet for heating
* External gas bayonet for BBQ or outdoor heating
* Lush gardens
* Powered workshop
* Garden shed
* House size 252.24sqm with 211.51sqm of living
* Generous 600sqm block
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Games Room
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.