UNDER OFFER WITH DEAN!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SUPREMELY SPACIOUS INSIDE AND OUT this stunning 2010 built Dale Alcock home on a huge 672sqm block leaves you with absolutely nothing to do but figure out where to place your furniture!
Quality flows right from the outset with this property from the striking and then from the solid Blackbutt wood flooring that greets you as you enter. A gourmet galley kitchen with Caesar stone tops, soft close cupboards/drawers and Blanco cooking appliances including integrated dishwasher and microwave is the central hub of the home. The standard continues right through the home to the quality bathrooms and laundry.
The spaciousness in this home is rarely seen elsewhere. A beautiful open plan meals and living area marries up the alfresco entertaining via dual opening sliding doors. There are two queen size minor bedrooms with walk in robes and one double sized minor bedroom with dual sliding robes. The master suite includes stunning plantation shutters, a fitted walk in robe and a generous ensuite complete with double shower, dual vanity and separate toilet.
Completing the inside of the home is a designated theatre room or front lounge and a separate study.
Outdoors has the whole family catered for, including the furry members. The solar heated salt water pool is bordered by two large grassed areas, tropical gardens and the relaxing alfresco is perfectly set up to enjoy our long summers. An outdoor shed and side access rounds out this perfect family home. An inspection is a must, but be warned, you may not want to leave!
- Large master suite with fitted walk in robe and plantation shutters to windows
- Generous ensuite bathroom with double shower, dual basin vanity and a separate toilet.
- Two queen size minor bedrooms with walk in robes
- One double size minor bedroom with dual sliding robes
- Designated study
- Theatre room
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout - Zoned Daikin system
- Galley style kitchen - Quality Blanco appliances including integrated dishwasher and microwave
- Ceasar stone benchtops and soft close cupboards and drawers
- Blackbutt wood flooring to all main thoroughfare areas
- Open plan meals and living
- Dual sliding doors to alfresco
- 7.5m x 4.1m solar heated salt water pool
- Large grassed areas
- Tropical gardens with Indonesian water feature and large stone bowls
- Garden shed
- Side access
- 216sqm living with 291sqm approx total house size
- 672sqm block
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Heated Pool
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.