WHERE MEMORIES ARE MADE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Positioned high upon The Crest to absorb the sweeping inland views this outstanding family home will impress you from the get go. Large living areas and a stunning outdoor entertaining area will be stand out features but, of more importance, is the overwhelming feeling of a family home with all its creature comforts. Situated on a 700sqm lot and in a peaceful and central location, # 89 The Crest could just be that home you've been searching for.
Year round indoor/outdoor living is easily made possible with an amazing patio and pool area which has a mesmerising cedar lined roof and features high quality cafe blinds, downlighting and ceiling fans and is the perfect tropical setting for entertaining or simply enjoying our wonderful outdoors lifestyle. The 60,000L salt water pool will be a hit through the summer months and provide plenty of reasons for the kids and their friends to get outside.
Inside the functional and spacious layout is complimented by a recently renovated kitchen and main bathroom. All bedrooms are generously sized and have built in robes. The master bedroom incorporates a sitting room and an ensuite bathroom. Formal and informal living zones are inside whilst bringing the entertaining patio into the equation really does open up for a third living zone.
The kitchen has had an upgrade over the past few years and includes a spacious stone bench top, Bosch oven and cooktop, Miele dishwasher and plenty of cupboard storage. The main bathroom has also been renovated and boasts stone top vanity, luxurious deep bath and separate shower.
This home is perfect for young families who want a quality home with room still to make your own personal touches. An inspection simply is a must, but don't delay as it may not last long!
- 4 bedrooms - All with BIRs
- Modern ensuite and sitting room off of master suite
- Formal lounge & dining
- Living room
- Renovated kitchen with stone tops and Bosch/Miele appliances
- Renovated main bathroom with stone vanity top, luxurious bath, separate shower & full height tiling
- Modern laundry with work bench and linen cupboard
- Stunning entertaining patio fitted with cedar ceiling, downlights and fans
- Salt water concrete pool set in raised deck area with tropical plants and waterfall
- Remote double carport
- 2.5kw (approx) solar electricity system
- Solar hotwater system
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas bayonets
- Additional parking for vehicles, boat or caravan
- Large 700sqm block
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.