Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THIS HOME WILL MAKE YOU MONEY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This two-storey Sorrento colossus has its best days in front of it.
The jumbo family package has immense potential, with so much capital growth hidden within its sprawling layout, that when this market turns, and it will soon, your investment will grow and continue to grow all the way to the bank.
Ray White is proud to be the listing agent for 56 Harman Road.
Entertain with family and friends on the considerable west-facing balcony and relish the sunsets, evening sea breezes , and your ocean glimpses.
The main bedroom is fit for a king and queen, with walk-in robe, ample ensuite, and private balcony.
The minor bedrooms are all big, with built-ins, and the multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs are really big and cleverly laid-out.
This home has a wonderful sense of size and proportion, but it's not overblown, it's inviting, warm and friendly and at the same time, private.
What will you favourite spot be?
WAIT THERE'S MORE:
- Pool table will be sold with the property
- Games room and separate study
- Formal living and dining areas
- Large double garage, with ample storage
- Off-street parking for a boat, or caravan
- Salt water in-ground pool
- Low maintenance gardens with reticulation
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
HOME IS CLOSE TO:
- Sorrento beaches and Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Harman Road shopping precinct
- Whitfords shopping complex
- Public transport and train stations
- Sacred Heart College and Sorrento Primary School
For more information contact Scott on 0417 181 185 or Candice on 0410 762 445.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
787m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.