- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Imagine yourself sitting on your front lawn enjoying an evening drink and soaking in WAs beautiful sunsets night after night. Well, imagine no more as it is about to become a reality! When lifestyle and location matter then there is no going past 8 Nicholls Pl here in Padbury.
Situated proudly at the top of a quiet cul de sac, this spacious and functional home will surely tick all your boxes from the stunning Indian Ocean views through to the outdoor entertaining area. Having experienced a comprehensive renovation this exciting family home now boasts large formal and informal living areas, gourmet kitchen with brand new appliances, spacious bedrooms all with walk in or built in robes, large laundry with an abundance of storage and work space, LED lighting throughout and air conditioning.
Waking up in the mornings will be a joy. Sitting in bed, having a cup of coffee and absorbing the ocean views from your master suite is such a good way to start the day! The master bedroom also has a brilliant fitted walk in robe and an ensuite which features a separate bath and shower.
The large front lounge has stunning pitched ceilings and is linked via french doors to your main living/meals area which is also generous in size. The natural light through the home is a real feature which enhances the the modern colour scheme and flooring throughout the home. The newly completed kitchen will please most families with heaps of storage and workspace and it being a central part of the main hub of the home allowing for social interaction.
Making your way outside you will experience a wonderful backyard and entertaining area. There is a glistening below ground pool which is perfect for the summer months ahead, grassed area for the kids and pets, patio and a large shed.
An inspection will not disappoint so book your time to view this amazing home today!
- 691sqm block
- Sweeping ocean views
- Large master bedroom with fitted walk in robe
- Ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious front lounge with beautiful pitched ceilings
- Huge open plan meals and living room.
- Brand new kitchen with plenty of storage and quality appliances including dishwasher
- LED lighting throughout
- Brand new timber look flooring
- Three spacious minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- Ducted evaporative A/C throughout
- Modern main bathroom with bath and shower
- Roomy laundry complete with bench space and linen storage
- Crimsafe security screens
- Two gas bayonet points
- 2kw (appox) solar electricity system on 43c rebate until 1 Feb 2021
- Sparkling below ground swimming pool
- Patio entertaining area
- Two car tandem garage
- Large garden shed
- Stunning elevated outlook
- In catchment area for Duncraig Senior High
- Abundance of public and private schooling including Padbury Catholic, St Stephens, St Marks and Sacred Heart
- McDonald reserve located at the bottom of the street
- Easy access to transport routes and bus/train stations
- Hillays marina - 3.5kms
- Westfield Whitfords - 1.5kms
- Cragie Leisure Centre - 3kms
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Ocean Views
See all features
691m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.