Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BIG BLOCK - PLENTY OF PARKING - GREAT VALUE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
** OPEN BY APPOINTMENT **
Be impressed with this value for money home on a huge 680sqm block perched within a short stroll to Boyare Primary school. With a commanding elevation, this 3 bedroom home has a double remote carport with additional room for up to 4 vehicles ( or more). Inside you will find a large lounge room with "herringbone" laid wood floors, a family living and meals area plus a tastefully renovated kitchen which boasts stone tops, a 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven and grill pus a fantastic amount of storage.
The bedrooms are all comfortable sizes with the Master having a walk in robe, refrigerated A/C and semi ensuite access to the bathroom. The bathroom itself has a shower/bath combination and single vanity.
If you have pets and children, then the spacious backyard will surely please. The gardens and fruit trees are lush and are looked after by the properties own water bore. Complementing the backyard is a big patio area, which is ideal for entertaining or relaxing under after a long day. The large garage/carport also gives drive through access to an additional garage or workshop which is ideal for the work from home person, home handyman or car enthusiast.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, refrigerated A/C and semi ensuite access
* Two minor bedrooms - 1 With built in robe
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
* Tastefully renovated kitchen
* Lounge room with wood flooring
* Remote controlled double carport
* Parking for 4 or more cars
* Spacious backyard
* Own water bore reticulation
* Entertaining patio
* Security bars to all windows
* Privacy wall in front yard
* Close proximity to John Septimus Roe College
* Walking distance to local shops and to Boyare Primary school
* Prized 680sqm block
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
680m² / 0.17 acres
4 garage spaces and 4 off street parks