ONLY 7 YEARS YOUNG!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY to secure a modern 2010 build home in Marangaroo has now become available. You are part of a lucky few that have the ability to turn this opportunity into a reality.
64 Redcliffe Ave is situated on a easy care 440sqm lot and was part of a small exclusive land release. The Celebrations built home features 4 large bedrooms and two living areas which would suit families or couples alike. A gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances forms the hub of the home and lends itself perfectly to the open plan meals and living room. For that separate living area, a cosy theatre/media room is the perfect place to unwind and take in the latest movie. One of the great features of this home is the huge master bedroom which boasts a fantastic walk in robe, tinted windows, air conditioning and a spacious ensuite bathroom featuring a large double shower. If you plan on having guests over then complementing the home is a wonderful paved alfresco entertaining area which has LED lighting and a TV already wall mounted for you. The beautiful low maintenance gardens with a bit of yard for kids and pets add to the appeal of this home.
Located close to Rawlinson primary school and with easy access to Kingsway Shopping centre, Alexander Heights Shopping centre, Marangaroo golf course and the Kingsway Sporting complex this home would be the perfect addition to your family.
With flexible terms on offer, this home will not last so be sure to get your finances ready and talk to Dean to get yourself into the best position to secure this property.
- Massive master suite - Features walk in robe, a separate split system A/C, tinted windows and quality window treatments
- Ensuite bathroom boasting spacious double headed shower, large vanity and separate toilet
- Open plan living and meals area
- Well appointed gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Westinghouse appliances and LG dishwasher
- Theatre/media room includes projector
- 3 generously sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- LG Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- LED lighting throughout the property
- Wood laminate flooring through all main living areas
- Main bathroom features a fresh neutral palate and has separate bath, shower and single vanity
- Tinted windows to all bedrooms and laundry
- Security alarm
- Linen cupboard
- Gas bayonet
- Gas hot water storage system
- Under main roof alfresco area with LED lighting and wall mounted TV
- Foxtel connected
- NBN ready in November
- Colourbond roofing
- Low maintenance reticulated gardens
- 2010 build home by Celebrations Homes
- 10 year structural warranty still in place - Ends 2020
- 440sqm block - Green Titled
- Air Conditioning
- Alfresco Entertaining
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Theatre Room
440m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.