Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CUSTOM HOME WITH NATURE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
** MOTIVATED OWNERS SEEK PROPERTY SOLD BY END OF MARCH- ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 6pm 27th MARCH 2018 **
If you have been patient enough to wait for that special home that not only offers stunning features but captures it's surroundings in most perfect manner, then the wait is finally over. They say a tree change is as good as sea change and never a truer word could be spoken here. The beautiful conservation bush land will never be developed on and provides a perfect barrier between the hustle and bustle of city life.
The proud owners of this property have left no stone unturned in creating this immaculate family home into a private getaway! This striking home engages you right away with beautifully landscaped front gardens, modern lines and subtle touches that create strong street appeal.
The home itself is complemented by lots of natural light to the spacious living areas including a theatre room and open plan living and dining areas. The heart of the home features a gourmet kitchen with quality cooking appliances and ample storage. The master bedroom is located to the rear of the home allowing for extra privacy and access to the garden. It also features huge his/hers walk in robes and a generous open plan ensuite which includes double vanities, luxurious shower and separate toilet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are very spacious in size with either double or triple robes.
Outside is perfectly setup for entertainment featuring a gorgeous alfresco and outdoor kitchen complete with pizza oven. The beautiful gardens and entertaining area create a true feelgood atmosphere that will no doubt be the epicentre for activity. There are a number of feature timber Jarrah support pieces placed throughout the home that emphasise the natural harmony that exists. The well thought out and unique spaces on offer invite rest and relaxation and is a vital part of this homes appeal.
The location in a word is simply superb! It is quiet and private, yet you are within walking distance to sought after primary and high schools (Madeley Primary and Kingsway Christian College) and public transport, Kingsway Sports Reserve, Darch Plaza and Kingsway Shopping Centre are all at your fingertips. Short 15 minute travels to the coast or into the Swan valley.
So if you are looking to find your own piece of paradise come and take a look for yourself, but heed this warning, PREPARE TO FALL IN LOVE!
* Double timber entry doors
* Factory tinted 6mm glass to all windows and doors
* Ducted vacuum system including dust pan to kitchen
* Generous master bedroom with his & hers robes
* Two spacious minor bedrooms with abundance of storage
* Skirtings and window sills throughout
* Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 2.7 meter- ceilings to main living room
* Dedicated theatre room with lighting track to use
* Feature ceiling cornices throughout
* Quality window treatments
* 6 ceiling fans
* Ample storage
* Dedicated storage room built into main house
* Robin Hood ironing cabinet
* Handmade wood fired Pizza Oven
* 4 Burner Everdure Hood BBQ on natural gas. All set in outdoor kitchen, stone benches.
* Fully reticulated, established easy care gardens
* Solar Hot water system
* Foxtel to 3 rooms
* Large Alfresco protected from southerly winds
* Washed aggregate paving and timber deck
* Marine grade timber eaves
* 13 Timber Jarrah support poles throughout property
* 563sqm block
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Theatre Room
563m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.