LARGE HOME WITH PARKLAND LOCATION!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for an affordable 4 bedroom home with a sublime outlook then look no further than this gem of a property here at 31 Zeus Ave MADELEY. Situated in a idyllic street in the heart of the suburb and surrounded by natural bushlands, this wonderful family home will not only please you with its features but also from a budget point of view.
This gorgeous home boasts a large open plan living and meals area that also flows into a games room. There is a separate lounge/TV room at the front of the home to allow for individual living zones. The huge kitchen incorporates heaps of bench space, dishwasher, wall oven and grill plus a shopper entrance from the garage. There are high ceilings through all main living areas and feature bulkheads and lighting which grace the master bedroom and lounge area
A generous sized backyard, big enough for a pool if desired, with an alfresco under the main roof allows compliments the property and allows for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The master bedroom is very generously sized and features A/C, a huge walk in robe and plush carpets. It is accompanied by a ensuite bathroom which has a large double headed shower and dual sink vanity. The minor bedrooms are also very well proportioned with two having built in robes and one with a walk in robe. Two bedrooms also have A/C. In the kids wing is also a study nook for that extra room needed for after school activities.
To get a true feeling of what this delightful home has to offer, come & take a look for yourself.
Prepare to fall in love.
Some features include:
* Master bedroom, with full length walk-in robe, en-suite & reverse cycle air con.
* Three large secondary bedrooms, all with built-in/walk in robes & two with reverse cycle air con.
* Family bathroom, along with additional powder room & toilet.
* Study nook/activity room.
* Formal lounge/TV room
* Open plan kitchen, meals & living with reverse cycle air con.
* Ducted vacuuming throughout.
* Separate games room.
* Alfresco under the main roof.
* Double garage with shoppers entry.
* 545sqm block
* Bushland outlook
* Additional street parking for guests
This home is also moments away from:
* Kingsway Christian College.
* Madeley Primary School.
* Ashdale Primary & Secondary Schools.
* Kingsway Sporting Complex.
* Kingsway Shopping Centre.
* Darch Plaza & Kingsway Bar & Bistro.
* Public transportation.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Study Nook
545m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.