SOMEWHERE TO TRULY CALL HOME!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Welcome to your new home! This amazing property in one of the best streets in Madeley is now available for a short time for you to make yours. 41 BRAMLEY LOOP - a beautifully crafted family home where the emphasis is on living well. The enviable location is a prize in itself being surrounded by other house proud owners. located on a 605sqm lot & centrally positioned in a prestige whisper quiet street where everything is at your fingertips.
The home itself has a beautiful northern facing aspect and is complemented by a stunning elevation. The Ventura Homes property is built to cater for today's modern family and engages you right away with a wide entrance hallway incorporating 30c high ceilings. There are spacious living areas including a theatre room and open plan dining and living rooms. The smart wired - networked home - is a real feature which allows gaming, streaming and computer usage easy from almost every room in the home. Being already NBN connected also allows you to take advantage of higher speed internet connectivity. The heart of the home boasts a gourmet kitchen featuring granite stone tops, ample storage and quality cooking appliances. A feature of the home is the under floor heating system that allows for that cosy subtle warmth through the winter months.
The master bedroom is located to the rear of the home to allow for extra privacy and quietness. It features a walk in robe and a generous ensuite bathroom which includes a corner spa bath, dual sink vanity and roomy shower. The other 3 minor bedrooms are spacious in size with two of them having built in robes.
Outside is setup for easy low maintenance living but there is ample room for the addition of a swimming pool if that is desired. There are reticulated gardens front and back. Another feature is the additional room at the front of the home allowing for guest parking or a caravan/boat to be securely parked courtesy of an anchor point.
The location of this property is simply unbeatable. It is quiet, yet the kids are within walking distance to sought after primary and high schools including Kingsway Christian College. You can walk to the bus stop and also to the very popular Kingsway Sports Reserve where so many sports are catered for from cricket, netball, rugby, baseball, badmington, football and there is even a dog exercise park there. Local shops, Darch Plaza and Kingsway, are a very short drive away with both catering for all needs including pharmacies, doctors, hairdressing and eateries.
This superb family home has so much to offer and surely will tick a lot of boxes. Absolutely all offer will be presented to our motivated owners so don't delay in viewing before time runs out.
- Double door entrance with 30c ceilings to entry and garage
- Dedicated theatre room
- Large open plan meals and living rooms
- Gourmet Kitchen featuring granite tops, ceramic electric cooktop, wall oven, dual pantry cupboards and dishwasher.
- Split system A/C to main living, theatre room and 2nd bedroom
- Master bedroom with timber laminate flooring, ceiling fan and walk in robe
- Ensuite bathroom includes corner spa bath, dual sink vanity and shower.
- Powder room
- Three kids bedrooms - Two with built in robes
- Privacy tinting to northern facing rooms
- Security alarm
- NBN ready
- Smart wired networked home with data points to all rooms.
- Triple sliding door linen cupboard
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Gas bayonet points
- Under roof alfresco with ceiling fan - for entertaining and unwinding
- Reticulated gardens
- Gas storage hot water system
- Additional guest parking
- Anchor point for trailers/boats/caravans
- Generous 605sqm lot is arguably the best position in the street
- Catchment for Madeley Primary, Ashdale Secondary, Kingsway Christian and St Stephens in Duncraig
- Darch Plaza is walking distance away
- Kingsway Shopping Centre is a short drive
- Kingsway sports reserve is also within walking distance
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- NBN Connected
- Theatre Room
See all features
605m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.