Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HOME OPEN CANCELLED
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious and tranquil are two words describe this amazing family home to a tee. Positioned on a generous 632sqm lot in the heart of Madeley you will find 3 Hursthill St, a stunning 5 bedroom home with a floor plan that is as unique and as individual as your family. Built and designed for todays family, the abundance of living areas and sizes to the bedrooms are standout features along with the 31c high ceilings and modern colour schemes.
The kids wing of the home features 3 large bedrooms with spacious walk in robes and feature light fittings. There is also a fantastic activity area or study zone to keep the kids occupied in along with a main bathroom and laundry. The northern wing features the sublime master bedroom which boasts a large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The 5th bedroom is also versatile enough to be used as an additional lounge area or a dedicated study.
The centrally positioned kitchen boasts quality cooking appliances including a 900mm oven, gas burner cooktop, dishwasher and corner pantry. It is surrounded by open plan meals, living and games rooms providing a wonderful social environment for the main hub of the home. Complementing this is a dedicated home theatre complete with projector and screen. In total there are up to 5 living areas in this home making it absolutely ideal for families to function in there own ways whether it be all together or with some separateness.
Completing this amazing property is the serene and tranquil backyard with it's beautiful green outlook. The chirping birds and quiet trickling of water makes sitting out in the alfresco area just so peaceful. Whether your enjoying your morning coffee, evening wine or entertaining guests this area really does just put the icing on the cake when deciding to make this home yours.
An inspection won't disappoint so be sure to make time to view
- Beautiful double door entry
- 31c ceilings throughout
- Spacious master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- 3 designated kids bedrooms with above generous walk in robes
- 5th bedroom - versatile enough to be used as a lounge room or huge study
- LED lighting throughout along with feature light fittings in bedrooms
- Designated theatre room
- Kids activity/ study zone
- Panasonic ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Open plan meals, dining and games rooms
- Gourmet kitchen with big walk in pantry 900mm oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Big double garage with additional storage area and drive through access to rear
- Reticulated gardens
- Neutral and modern colour scheme throughout
- Gas storage hotwater
- 632sqm block
- Outdoor spa - conditions apply please see agent
- Walking distance to Madeley Primary School, Kingsway Christian and Ashdale Secondary Colleges.
- Stones throw from Kingsway Sports reserve, Darch and Kingsway shopping centres
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Theatre Room
632m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.