Opportunity Can Knock Twice
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Yes, you have a second opportunity and the owners are keener than ever.
Find your way into Kingsley by means of this stunning home which has been modernised to appeal to the senses!
This immaculate 3 bedroom + 1 bathroom home has two living areas, a beautiful central kitchen with soft close drawers and Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, wood flooring and two car tandem carport with through access into the back yard which also boasts elevated views which to capture our beautiful sunsets.
An inspection is a must, but hurry, as this home surely won't be around to long.
- Master bedroom with large wall to wall robes
- Two spacious minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Centrally based modernised kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and dishwasher
- Light and bright bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Formal front lounge
- Open plan living meals area
- Parquetry wooden flooring to main thoroughfare areas
- Evaporative A/C throughout
- Fujitsu reverse cycle split system A/C to main living area
- Cosy wood fire heater for the winter months
- Alarm security system
- Quality window treatments and downlights throughout
- NBN ready with connection points to bedrooms and kitchen area
- Recently installed insulation to roofspace
- Reticulated gardens
- Large backyard for kids to play
- Two car tandem carport with remote door
- Through access from the carport
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area with elevated views
- Garden shed
- 691sqm block
- Walking distance to local schools, shop, transport & parks
For more information, please contact Dean on 0412 792 699.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
691m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.