Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRICE ADJUSTED TO SELL!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You'll think you've hit the jackpot with this stunning Webb & Brown-Neaves designed home. It is a dream come true!
Located in the prestigious Harbour Rise precinct, the new owners will be able to move in and start enjoying beautifully designed dcor, including wooden flooring throughout straight away. This property ticks all the boxes for luxury contemporary family living.
The open plan family living room and kitchen/dining room is a gloriously bright space thanks to the Hamptons-style colour scheme. The kitchen, with elegant Caesarstone benchtops, is equipped with top of the range appliances and the breakfast bar is the perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee while the family gets ready for the day.
Outside the same high level of design aesthetics apply with an alfresco area complete with designer plunge pool. While the garden areas are specially created to be low maintenance, with native planting in keeping with the coastal aspect of the house.
There's a theatre room on the ground floor along with the master suite equipped with walk in robes. Upstairs, which is accessed via a floating stairway, there are a further three double bedrooms, all with built in robes and completed with a sunny extra sitting room as well as a study nook, making this a great teenagers' retreat perhaps.
With room for two cars in the garage, and all the attractions of Hillarys Marina just 250 meters away, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a slice of the prized WA beachside lifestyle.
Additional features include, but are not included to;
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, luxury MS Mega Home Lottery house, by leading WA builder Webb & Brown-Neaves
- Located just 250 metres from the beach, Sorrento Quay and Hillarys Marina
- Open plan living with views to the swimming pool
- Home theatre room
- Spacious well-appointed kitchen, with Caesarstone benchtops
- Upstairs separate study nook and sitting area
- Beautiful Hamptons-style wooden flooring throughout
- Zoned, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Low maintenance, water-wise landscaping
- Secure double lock-up garage with rear entry from laneway
Call Ben Keevers today on 0404 056 010 for more information.
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.