SUPERIOR QUALITY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
This beautifully presented family home is exceptional within Padbury and is a stand alone property on the market. With so many exceptional quality fixtures and fittings, fully renovated throughout and an outdoor entertainment area hard to beat. Its elevated location and unique window and door features takes the best advantage of the summer sea breeze making it just a wonderful living experience all year round, it is a must view for any family wanting the very best. Located close to local shops, transport, schools and opposite fantastic park.
- Timber floors throughout
- Dining area with double doors opening to the shady front verandah
- Kitchen area speaks for itself with quality throughout.
- Induction stove top, Steam cleaning oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, water filter, fridge freezer is also provided for tenants use.
- Two family areas off the kitchen
- Separate lounge area separated by double french door and also leads out to the pool area
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and wall mounted TV for tenants use
- Exquisite ensuite bathroom with glass frame free screen, rainhead shower, vanity with great storage and toilet
- Minor bedrooms all have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom also has glass frame free shower and built in vanity with great storage
- 2 separate toilets (off laundry and minor bedrooms)
- Laundry is stunning with underbench space for washing machine and leads to undercover washing line for year round drying
- Gas bayonet located to the dining room and 2 Rinnai gas heaters and 1 oil heater are provided for tenants use for winter
- Saltwater very easy care pool
- Large Balanese covered entertaining area
- Easy care gardens with tropical/native theme (reticulation is manual)
- Private spa area with glass fenced area
- Crim Mesh security doors to front and rear as well as shade screens to the exterior windows for additional cooling within the home
- Shed with power (please note that the small garden shed will be locked and unavailable for tenants use)
- Plenty of parking at the property with one lockable single garage with auto door, 2 separate parking bays to the front and plenty of verge and driveway - enough for 4+ cars.
- Pet friendly but small pets preferred
* Please note that this property is pool safety compliant with windows and doors as per the City of Joondalup regulations, but the pool area is not fenced and may not be suitable for families with young children*
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy.
If you are on www.raywhitenorthquays.com, simply click Book an Inspection' and enter your details.
If you are using either www.realestate.com.au, www.reiwa.com or www.domain.com.au, simply select Contact/Email Agent' and enter your details.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed.
If you require any assistance, please contact our office on 9246 1344.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Hot Water
1 garage space and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.