- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully renovated home is brand new onto the market and is everything a family could wish for in a great central location within Kingsley. Close to cafe, restaurants, pub, supermarket, schools (Woodvale High School catchment area), new BMX track and Shepherds Bush walking trails. So many wonderful features added by the owner that it really does need to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Ducted evaporative air con and reverse cycle air con / heating
- New timber flooring & new carpet to all rooms
- Master bedroom with custom built WIR with jewellery draw
- Designer kitchen with fitted pantry
- Integrated dishwasher
- Two ovens
- Separate lounge and family room
- Separate games / activity room
- New lighting
- New doors and door fittings
- New window furnishings and plantation shutters
- New paint throughout
- New laundry
- Ensuite and main bathrooms will be painted and ready for New year
- Pets allowed
Please note upon inspecting this property that the large workshop at the rear of the property will not be available for tenants use.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy.
If you are on www.raywhitenorthquays.com, simply click Book an Inspection' and enter your details.
If you are using either www.realestate.com.au, www.reiwa.com or www.domain.com.au, simply select Contact/Email Agent' and enter your details.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed.
If you require any assistance, please contact our office on 9246 1344.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.